• A special design of container on the top of the machine to store hair conditioner or hair treatment products, helps the hair to absorb the nutrition while curling the hair
• A button for steam on the machine, you can choose if you need steam or not as your will
• Ceramic curl chamber for smooth and shiny curl creation
• 3 timer settings of 8s, 10s and 12s for looser waves, soft curls or more defined curls
• 3 heat settings; 190°C, 210°C and 230°C for long lasting results on different hair types
• Powerful heating system ready to use in seconds with ultra-fast heat recovery
• Curl direction control of Right, Left and Automatic rotating for either a uniform or natural look
• Suitable for shorter and longer hair lengths
• Auto shut off without using in 60 minutes
• Salon length swivel cord
1. Make sure hair is completely dry before curling.
2. Place heat resistant glove on the hand in which you hold the hair.
3. Separate a small 1-inch section of hair and hold taught. Place the base of the curling iron handle near the scalp of your head with tip facing down.
4. Wrap the hair from the base of the curling iron to the tip in a downward direction. Hold for 3-5 seconds.
5. Without pulling the curling iron down, release the tip of hair allowing the hair to slide out. Then, slide the curling iron out of the hair.